Round 5 Non-Essington Games

Going ok today and should beat North in 2 weeks.

Will Woosh put a tag or let Cripps do what he wants? because Ed Curnow will tag the sh*t out of Merret and we do nothing about it.

If we are in form and playing well (i.e. like the 3 weeks) then I think they are not a concern. It’s when we are in that so-so form that we are vulnerable against them.

Does our recent record show that’s the case?

I can see the Dogs winning this.

So Footscray trail by 19 despite scoring more times. Have they been unlucky, or are they like Norf at all levels and systematically unable to convert?

With Shiel our most damaging midfielder Merrett may have to take it for the team, although I’d prefer if Merrett went forward when tagged hard.

Dogs look cooked.

Even if we come into the game in good form we tend to play at their level and if its wet we revert to an u18 side.

this time it’ll be different - just because

1 Like

I hope Dodoro is preparing to lure Bontempelli from the Dogs, he is wasted at Footscray

4-12 isn’t helping

When is he out of contract? Dodoro would have drafted him if we didn’t have the draft sanction

I’m thinking in a few years after Hurley, Hooker, Zaharakis and Belly have retired and Heps and Shiel are in their twilight we top up with Bonts via Free Agency.

Good footy dogs.

Hopefully we won a flag or two by then.

Keep going Footscray

■■■■ I hope Carlton lose from here. Not playing too poorly though.

Nah I want them to win a game before playing us.

SPS having some game

Further proof that 2016 finals series were rigged. How can a team fall that quickly after a flag with a young team? Luckiest flag winners of all time, didnt deserve it at all.

3 Likes