Round 5 Non-Essington Games

Watched the end of the Carlton game, man that #2 for Carlton is bad and a high draft pick

Crows vs suns is boring to watch no wonder the AFL were freaking out when we lost the first two games, they want our style and pizazz in the game

1 Like

Gill would be loving us atm

I’m hoping we buck the trend with our style and win a flag

Paddy Dow I watched the suns game last week, he is so bad

1 Like

Back to earth for GC

The media were getting carried away I expect the Suns to fall away completely by seasons end

Dwayne Russell is the worst by the length of the straight!! Not a BT fan either but he is occasionally comprehensible.

1 Like

All the comms could benefit by simply following 2 simple rules, …

1. If the ball is in play, CALL THE FKN GAME!!

and 2) If the game is over / a bit boring, … DO NOT try to make it sound EXCITING. Every Goal is not SENSATIONAL, … especially when the teams are 10 Goals apart.

2 Likes

That’s not very nice.

#savethedribble

#pleasefarkoff

2 Likes

i said this 2 weeks ago they will come for him and yes your well in the ball park…

Worst kicking skills in the AFL. Never seen a bloke miss targets under no pressure like him. Spud.

METER
PETER
!

kicks a goal when it doesn’t matter.

2GP

Crows back to their front running best

Maybe he thought it would be the last “kick”,
and for the last two minutes everyone would “give it some shoe”.

2 Likes

Has there been a player ever before, to be as consistent as Betts across a 300 game career??

I think not.

Congratulations Eddie , … it’s been a pleasure to watch you & your magic across the entire journey.

6 Likes

Glad Eddie moves on from FC and i could actaully enjoy watching him

I like him as a player and perhaps it’s the position he plays but he nearly always goes missing in big games and finals

1 Like

fair goal