Round 5 Non-Essington Games

There will be major changes to the ladder. There are only 4 sides in it this year. West Coast, Collingwood, GWS and Essendon.

1 Like

2 more red time goals. Hawthington

1 Like

This is a really tough, extremely high-standard game. The standard we will need to beat.

Stanley surprising un-spud like that qtr. Been impressive.

1 Like

Don’t agree. Reckon it’s not a great game.

3 Likes

Commentators are like umpires. If you notice them, they’re doing a crap job.

I’m noticing Timmy a lot.

Boring slow game. I’m now convinced after watching us we are the leagues quickest side. Get it on our terms we will destroy both these sides at the g

1 Like

Shithouse

F*ck Hawthorn are boring to watch

2 Likes

Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. This game is being played at a pressure level far higher than anything we’ve encountered this year. If we can match it, beat it and break clear and use our pace I will be very, very happy.

Collingwood have played at or near this standard. We have a test on Thursday.

3 Likes

Tim Watson said ‘Courageous’: drink!

We beat up on some sh*t teams and think we’re trend setters for game style. Let’s beat these teams before we criticise.

5 Likes

HE’S COOKED

1 Like

We need to learn how to slow the game down and play with a bit more composure when we’re playing good teams. We’ve only got one speed so far. If we can do that on Thursday… etc.

1 Like

OH you’re going to see it on Thursday, and you will LIKE IT.

3 Likes

Blicavs is tall and athletic

Hawks well back in it.

Keep booing Gaz Hawthorn fans. Its really getting to him

1 Like

Lol. That non decision on Sicily one of the worst ever. Holding the ball and/or deliberate.

7 Likes

I’m actually enjoying the game, a good grudging arm wrestle. Easy to see why some thought “Boring” after that 2nd qtr though, … Geelong with 48 Marks, clearly panicking over free movement of the footy & trying to slow up the game and keep possession.

1 Like