Round 5 Non-Essington Games

Talk about over-umpired!

How long has S Lucas been working with 3AW? Same with RoCo?

Could have sworn I heard them recently on SEN.

leigh matthews needs to be retired from everything.

2 Likes

Whilst we’re talking about things. It’s about time we had a chat about your face.

I understand the rule, of holding the ball when a player bounces it when they get tackled.

But what’s the difference from players that drop the ball when they get tackled? which seems to have seeped into the game in the last 15-20 years.

Surely the rule needs to be ditched.

Flog

He will fck you up, Millennial.

If this is the type of umpiring we can expect on ANZAC day then we are farked. Farked.

2 Likes

Collingwood not that great bunch of midgets. If the umps are fairer and the big fellas for brssbane can hold there marks they will win.

I know I know…it’s delicious

1 Like

They say it has been “knocked out” in the tackle and that you have not had prior opportunity so no free against you. Players take the ^*&&^% now by just dropping it.

I’m at this game, I should the umpiring as ridiculously one sided as it feels like it is?

1 Like

Yes it is.

He already did

In the time that post took to traverse the fiber optic cables to the server and back, Lethal had time to change out of his suit, take a tram to @barnz’s place, drop him like a sack of ■■■■ with a well placed forearm to the back of the head, eat a souvlaki, jump back on the tram, put his suit on, and resume commentary.

1 Like

Good Essendon boy is young Cam, big Dons Fan too growing up…

3 Likes

What are you wearing?

Actually, no. Don’t tell me.

The coach will get stuck in and I expect the umpiring to swing back to Lions. By the end the free kick differential will be three or four so it will look okay.

That little jig that the collingwood players are doing running into the 50 is a ripper, we should take note.

Charge towards the goal and then switch back with a lead to the center of the 50m line as your opponent is trying to stop the kick out the back.

They’ve done it 5-6 times to great success

Something lacy

2 Likes