Round 5

Nick off

Even if you don’t think that was a free (which it was) Puopolo took the mark anyway.

That had nothing to do with the umpires and everything to do with Adelaide chocking.

Umpires were quiet most of that last quarter, but really made their presence known when it mattered most.

disgusting

they never, EVER pay free kicks inside the 50, late in a game, when its so close these days, NEVER

but NOPE, this is hawthorn, gotta let them win

absolutely ■■■■■■

POPPY

disgusting

they never, EVER pay free kicks inside the 50, late in a game, when its so close these days, NEVER

absolutely ■■■■■■

Yes they do, all the time. Geez I know you lot are upset (so am I btw) but that was a free or a mark, take your pick.

Thought it was a free personally.
The umps brought hawthorn back into the game at the end of the first.
Adelaide made too many mistakes in the last qtr, which is unfortunate because the game should have been over at qtr time

Even if you don't think that was a free (which it was) Puopolo took the mark anyway.

That had nothing to do with the umpires and everything to do with Adelaide chocking.

He definitely didn’t mark it

Nick off

You tell 'em Rol’s … Word!

How was that not ball (or a throw) against Smith in the last second?

disgusting

absolutely ■■■■■■

Yes they dfo, all the time. Geez i know you lot are upset (so am I btw) but that was a free or a mark, take your pick.

they really dont. everything is play on in the last few minutes of the match, regardless of how blatant it is.

Tex choked and let the Hawks back in

What round does Hawthorn get gifted their three point win against us?

(Haven’t followed the game at all, just read the 95% of posts here on that topic as the game finished.)

Umpiring and primal hatred aside. Hawthorn are a pretty amazing team.

im massively biased, but do hawthorn always just get EVERY dodgy free kick for, and none of the obvious ones against?

The last 10 seconds summed it up with the Hawks player taking possession 30 out from defensive goal, drawing the tackle and just throwing it out the back door.

You people are watching Hawks games expecting to come away happy with the umpiring and results? Shame!

Tex choked and let the Hawks back in

What did Tex do that was a choke?
Hit the post with a ■■■■■■■ hard kick that he struck beautifully?

So over these ■■■■■■ and their smug supporter base. Cant wait until half their side retire and they all head back to the snow. Ehhh

Mark Evans has well and truly “fixed” football

Can’t wait to beat these bastards.