Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

Think it will still be a decent crowd

That started on On The Couch last night. J Brown was calling them soft.

Sorry… oops, he was talking about Melbourne

God i hope Melbourne win for the lolz.

2 Likes

I’d be flabbergasted if they won.
Their midfield will crack in for a while without getting any real reward.
At some point, their horrible defence will be exposed.

Rich by 25pts !

1 Like

I hope Jordan Lewis has another stinker, and Kane Cornes doubles up on his criticism of him.

1 Like

I like how K Cornes doesn’t give a sht about what current players think of him. Doesn’t hold back but players on the receiving end need to not bite.

Media jerk- “Mr Lewis, what do you think about K Cornes’s view that you’re not adding any value to Melbourne and it looks like you’re only there to top up your superannuation account?”

Mr Lewis- “The only opinion I care about is S Goodwin’s. K Cornes and every one else can go fck themselves. Any further questions should be directed toward the nearest brick wall”

Should you and Blitzers follow the same advice?

What is everyones plans for Anzac Day Eve? Such a special time of the year.

2 Likes

diggers- I don’t give a fck what you think. Any further comments from you should be directed toward the nearest brick wall.

2 Likes

Mon Dees. Give me some lolz

The pre game ceremony is being done very well indeed. Fittingly reverential.

It’s a shame however that they don’t go straight from the national anthem to the start of the game.

The end note of advance Australia fair + AFL siren + crowd going absolutely nuts all at the same time is one of the most glorious sounds to have graced Melbourne

5 Likes

Delivery Thai food. We will We will Rock You, boom boom tish.

1 Like

There must be quite a few Dees folk thinking about expanding the carport to house a Jaguar to go with the two Range Rovers.

1 Like

Thai food love here too.

Got me some pad Kratiam and Vegie Spring rolls. Got Mrs Scotty tucking into a Green Curry

1 Like

Garlett = Pelican

Dees open full of intent, Tiges get the result.

Did Melk always a good set of hands?

Smith takes his second contested mark directly in front. Dobs it from right in front. Good, quick answer. Melksham involved in the lead up.

Awesome forward 50 pressure by richmond