Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

elections, all sorts of carry on going on. Labor supports AFL team, Libs want to spend the money on health and education (after spending years doing nothing about either when they were in power and getting kicked out because of it).

1 Like

I’m not particularly interested in supporting a Tasmanian team if we get one, but if it cut a big chunk of hawthorn’s money and supporter base, I’d by a membership every year for the rest of my life.

10 Likes

Cannot confirm, just heard a snippet right at the end.

Good start for FC.

Hawthorn are playing both Brand and O’Brien in this game.
How does Clarkson get this side to remain competitive in most games ?

Having said that, Carlton have started this game well !

Brand is not competitive at this stage. Blooos in full flight, Dawks are sell shocked right now.

I’m HAPPY FOR CARLTON to win this game **

** ducks

Dawks have missed a couple of sodas, playing nervous right now. McKay is in red hot form. Dawks are still on the bus, haven’t arrived yet.

Yeah, hawks losing the the blues is the funnier option.

1 Like

Sheils get Dawks first.

very loose game through the middle from both teams

Kroooooooooooooozzzz

wow that was brilliant from Kruezer then

Glorious assist from JOM

Not sure Clarko’s upbeat, high fives on the bench approach is going to last to the end of the game. Someone’s going to need to bring him a wall to punch.

2 Likes

Just when I was beginning to soften on Carlton, they show Walls on the telecast !

7 Likes

FC winning is only ok for the Hawks lolz

I’m totally with you. I’ve been saying since before Christmas that it’s better for everyone if Carlton wins 6 or 7 games this year. They’ll think they’re on the right track and they’ll keep Bolton and Silvagni.
Plus I reckon they’re less likely to beat us if they’re snagging some other games beforehand.

2 Likes

Blues looking good early. Every chance the Hawks get it together at some stage today and really challenge but not looking likely at the moment.

We were a bit relieved during the pre-season that we only play Hawthorn once this year. Not so sure now. The more wins (not too many, of course) the Blues get now… the more our game against them in a few weeks won’t have any complacency! Plus not us being their first scalp of the year. :neutral_face:

1 Like

HAWTHORN. ARE. COOKED.

3 Likes