Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

We lose to fark carlton when they are ■■■■. Imagine when they can run out the game and play better…

Caaarlton are all over Dawks like a rash. They are playing with a lot of freedom and confidence. Dawks are helping them greatly, need to change up a gear or few.

It helps when the Dawks midfield sucks and offers no great pressure to stop them.

1 Like

Kruezer with 5 Clearances, … out of 14.

Lol EAD Hawthorn

Lol imagine getting dicked by kruuuuuuuuuuuz

When that potato Silvagni is kicking goals out of his ar*e, you know you’re in trouble !

3 Likes

JOM’s disposal has been terrible today, he has barely hit a target by hand or foot

Sounds like a few days ago…

I think you’re in denial mate. This Carlton team is starting too make big inroads.

He’s their best, but his attempted HB to McEvoy which was sharked by Krooz for the goal was abhorrent decision making !

He’s had 4 clangers and I think the stats people have been very kind to him. He has missed targets pretty much every single time.

I don’t disagree he has been wasteful.
Won a lot of contested ball though.

No doubt they’re improving. I’m not expecting them to hang around the bottom of the ladder any longer.
But I still think they’re a long way off being a good side themselves. The list still has massive holes and a serious lack of depth even if most of their quality youngsters come on. You need 30 good players to be a good team. They’ve got at most 15…if their recent high draft picks live up to their reputation.

If they continue an upward trajectory I expect them to be challenging for the top 8 in 2021. But they still need to do a lot right with recruitment and development over the next couple of years.

That passage with sicily slowing it down then getting caught, followed by an intercept and then gibbons getting out without a hand on him was just pathetic by hawthorn.

2 Likes

No point winning it if you keep turning it over or creating secondary contests because you miss an easy target. JOM is having a mare.

Farkin chad, more worried about his hair than getting a kick. :joy:

2 Likes

Gunston and Breust have done nothing in this game.

I unfortunately didn’t really follow footy in hawthorns dark days. This is probably the worst I’ve ever seen them play. Even though it’s Carlton, I love it

#25 for Carlton reminds me Mark Athorn

Brings a smile to my face

2 Likes