Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

Was on track for the only 9 in the tipping comp. Then fark Carlton intervened and gave up a 5 goal lead. Fark Carlton. Adding to my frustration, I also now feel dirty for having barracked for them there at the death. Faaaaaark Carlton

2 Likes

You tipped Pies? You monster!!!

1 Like

Are you kidding, I want to win the cash. Before 2017I donā€™t think Iā€™d tipped Essendon on Anzac Day for over a decade. If a have is a coin toss more often than not I tip against us because most of the time weā€™re underdogs and everyone else will be tipping against so you donā€™t lose a tip.

1 Like

Utter rubbish comment.

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t make him a monster.

Tipping both the pies and fark carlton???

Now thatā€™s monstrous

2 Likes

Yeah nah.

Has been looked after by the umpires and media his whole career.

Canā€™t stand watching him.

1 Like

Then in the vernacular of the old days, ā€˜if you donā€™t want to seeā€¦ look away nowā€™.

Letā€™s say most over rated really really good player. Arm lifting for head high tackles aside heā€™s a hard 2nd.

Donā€™t forget Rance another really really good player was the captain of an AA team when he has never been a captain.

Yeah just as you say that he throws himself forward looking for a free.

Captain courageous my ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Booooooooo

2 Likes

Cats are a 3 to 4 goal better side AT kardinia Park.

I think we will be right at the G

Hard to get a read on the Cats from this game. WEagles have stunk it up badly this game/season.

Pretty sure the rules were changed this year and that all players wear the same type of boots and that screw ins are no longer allowed. So you might need to get used to players slipping over.

A couple of slips, a few knee recos, grounds for player welfare issue?

Well smartarse, it is one of those situations where the stats are useless. They mean nothing when you are missing almost every target and, if not a turnover, results in another contest rather than clearing it for your side and creating opportunities. Carlton were smashing them at that time and his influence was woeful and having a detrimental impact.

No idea whether that changed after HT as I had to go out to help plan my mumā€™s funeral.

So about 6 mins to go in 3rd qtr, eagles player coming out of defence, bouncing the ball, it gets away from him, he gathers, and is brought to ground, with the ball trapped under him, surely, that is holding the ball, surely??. Maggot blew whistle, ball up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure it will be given the all clear in the review tomorrow

3 Likes

Petrocelle. Woeful decision. Bouncing the ball was his prior opportunity.

Ryan gets a coat hanger, free paid. Walla cries, justifiably.

1 Like

My condolences mate.

2 Likes