Round 6 2019 non Essendon games

Dal Santo joked that according to the umpires from Anzac Day, it isn’t holding the ball.

1 Like

Okay buddy.
I’m sorry to hear about your mum.
Sincere condolences.

1 Like

Sorry for snapping at you. Appreciate the kind words. It was expected and is a relief, dementia is a ■■■■■■■.

2 Likes

Cats - 96
WEagles - 46.

Cats game is going to be tough

1 Like

Very sorry for your loss.

Know the effects of dementia (actually doing the walk next week for it). Absolute cruel disease.

1 Like

Weagles bradburied their way to a premiership.

Rucklotto - as in which way will the free go?

She went from a person full of life and energy to a shell that didn’t know who she was, who anyone was, or even that she was still alive. Shyte thing to watch happen to anyone.

4 Likes

If Geelong win I’ll end up with 8. St Kilda ■■■■■■ me over.

Yep, looking very much like cats, gws and pies are the teams to best this year. If we bring what we brought in the second half of Anzac we’re even money

2 Likes

Essendon farked me over but what’s new? Currently joint top of the leaderboard with a pies supporter who picked all 9.

Hmm…well that’s 9 winners in both the regular tipping and FLR this week :slight_smile:

The evil of tipping competitions, where you find yourself barracking for a Fark Carlton or {inert team you loathe} to win.

Yes I agree. Apart from FLR, I haven’t been in a tipping comp for years.

I actually joined an NRL one this year and i’m Enjoying that because I don’t care at all who wins otherwise and barely watch any games anyway.
But i got a perfect round this weekend and i’m sticking it to my brother in law and nephew who are obsessed with NRL

1 Like

The joy of tipping competitions, where you find yourself sticking it to your brother in law or {inert name of who you like to stick it to} when you win.

1 Like

Condolences mate. Very tough time.

1 Like

Very tough. They have a dangerous balance, not as slow and open to being outrun as they were.

1 Like

No, I hope we are having a very close look at their gws loss

Me too but not sure if Worsfold is that type of coach.

Coaches like Buckley,Chris Scott would