Round 6.5 (don’t ask) Essendon v Tenthmond @ Punt Road Oval, 4pm Saturday 27 May 2017

Looks like we really turned it around that quarter after they got off to an early lead. On the radio they mentioned that we were kicking into a slight breeze. Radio DJR, what is the breeze like and will we get any benefit this quarter from it?

QT stats
Goals: Bird, Howlett, Boyse
Disposals: Howlett 9, Gleeson 6, Bird 6, Long 6

I had a dimmie there a few weeks ago, it was excellent as far as dimmies go.

BTW, I take no liability for any misidentification of players. How does DJR watch play and keyboard? And I can only half see in this light.

Those are of course the only reasons I’d misidentify anyone…

2 Likes

Ball movement inside 50 really improved in last 10 minutes. Smack dominant in ruck. Drapes running 50 50 but our mids starting to get a bit of it. Super clearance by Langer’s. Clarke hard at the contest . LolKing better. Now we have the wind

Jerrett out marking Chol and. a beautiful little tap down by Francis (I think) in a marking contest on te wing were the two Q1 highlights for me.

Howlett, Bird, Langford and Draprr in middle to start.

2 Likes

Begley outmarked twice in two minutes.

It’s freakin’ awful. I’ve been told 29 minutes have gone three times.

1 Like

Another Chol mark after Langford over-committed on the wing.

Point only.

After s lot of back and forth play, Chol marks 40n out. Gets firstscore a behind.

23-20

I meant “review of the quality”. The quality of the review will be dubious at best.

4 Likes

Morgan awful floating pass, allows them to punch it away.

HepA gets a touch on the wing.

1 Like

Neglect some nice play, into the 50.

Too often we kick long to slow ol’ Nobby versus three of them in an open fifty.

Mark and goal to them.

23-26 we trail.

Another F50 entry, no mark, they clear down the field. Mark 15m out and goal. Rats.