Round 6 Essendon v Coburg @ Piranha Park, 1pm Saturday 20 May 2017

Trend this year had been either win both VFL and AFL matches on the weekend or lose both.

2 Likes

Fantastic post, Sal!

Your VFL post is a couple of orders of magnitude better than all the MSM’s AFL reports. Wonderful combination of reporting, analysis, opinion and photography.

Great work, and very much appreciated. Thanks for your efforts!

9 Likes

HAS!

5 Likes

Lifting the bar on the Blitz match review Sal. Great write up.

Have been lurking. But had to join if only just to say how impressive Saladin’s write-up was. Outstanding.

8 Likes

Bring Begley in

1 Like

Begley in and one of Tippa/Fanta increasing their midfield time isn’t the worst idea Ive heard

1 Like

We are spoilt for quality match reports, thanks Sal and DJR and others.

I can almost smell the linament, deep fryer and stale beer coming through these reports.

Almost like being there.

5 Likes

Lol I read that differently. How does deep fried ligament in stale beer batter smell & taste?

Is it like an an old boot or more like a tyre?

Just caught up, great reporting all.

Great report Sal, thanks

The Old 'Boot was in attendance yesterday… probably smelled like hotdogs :wink:

3 Likes

Saladin showing that you don’t get voted ‘BB Poster of the year’ 5 years running, for no reason…

How good are these reports?

4 Likes

too good for us plebs.

Crikey! Been a long long time since i was anywhere near one of the better posters on here, if ever.

Blame the Saga, modding, life in general.

It was nice to get back to a game and re-find some enthusiasm to do a review though, so im pleased if it helped people who couldnt get there.

Great to see Dave, Boot and Jackie too.

5 Likes

Radio 3DJR started broadcasting so that they wouldn’t have to write that kind of piece.

6 Likes

Ha, autocorrect…just fixed it up :slight_smile:

Needed more Tyson Slattery and Alex Browne momentum.

1 Like

Sal never traded KAV for PICK 5.

EFA

7 Likes

It’s nice (?) to be immortalised.

4 Likes