Round 6 non essendon games

Don’t you talk about Sandy’s eyes, they’re beautiful jewels in a rugged desert landscape

3 Likes

Have given up counting how many times Dwayne (as Fat Ed calls him) has referred to Nick Riewoldt as a superstar. FMD?

1 Like

I’m ■■■■■■ off that no one is accusing both Sydney and Hawthorn of tanking. Seriously, if these two clubs finish in the bottom five then the AFL needs to strip them of their first round picks. Yes I know that StKilda has Hawthorns first rounder. But what a joke it is that two teams can dominate finals for a decade, crack the sads and bottom out for a year to pillage the draft, and then have a miraculous recovery the following year, and no one raises questions about conduct. There is no way either team should be bottom five. No way.

I hope Syd have an Academy bloke who will be bidded on early

3 Likes

Hawthorn has an excuse. They sold out their players and tore the fabric of their club.

Sydney though, not sure how you go from grand finalist to the bottom so quick.

1 Like

Ok, so why the would hawthorn tank when there giving away there first rounder to st kilda in a deal that already looks bad - for a higher second rounder and the opportunity for the deal to look worse. Yeah, nah.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■

46-2 Port Adelaide’s way and not even end of 1st quarter vs Lions.

Hawthorn aren’t going to pillage ■■■■. They don’t have a first or second round pick, nor do they have any free agents capable of getting a first or second round compensation pick. Their first pick isn’t going to be any higher than 37.

If they’re tanking, it’s not going to give them anything in the draft.

Edit: sorry, they will also have GWS’ second round pick. But again, nothing that will be helped by tanking.

Or that he’s “in the state he was born in”

2 Likes

He’s out there naked, crying and covered in his mother’s blood?

5 Likes

When you are that far up Shitcreek, you’d have to think every position lower you can go is a good thing.

sad face.

Stop your giggling and wait for AAMI Roadside Assist.

Amazing that hawthorn can still suffer from the Vickery effect when he wasn’t even playing.

It’s strong.

10 Likes

Thanks to the AFL manufactured success

Fremantle did the same didn’t they?

GET A DOG UP YA HAWKS

5 Likes

First time I have seen him and McCluggage looks completely lost out there. Though he is certainly not alone.

Any news on Rohan?

I believe he has feeling in his arms and legs.

3 Likes