Round 6 non essendon games

Hawthorn need company 1-5.

True, it only took the AFL 6 years to realise they had GC players training in shipping containers and having to get buses to take them to pools.

Lynch got murdered no free

Ok :ok_hand:

I canā€™t stand Brown. Just cant put my finger on why.

3 Likes

When it rains though the oval next door floods so they nearly always have a natural pool. They arenā€™t far from a golf course neither.

Love the way Norf fudged up their own anthem by changing it years ago, still sounds like shugar.

Did you have an issue with Sideshow Bob on the Simpsons?! I think thatā€™s why Iā€™m so put off by Brown myself.

1 Like

North certainly got the rub of the green in respect to the umpiring in that last qtr. They really know how to influence a game do the umps.
Suns didnā€™t help themselves with some poor play in that last qtr. They wasted at least three very good opportunities to goal.
Such a pity.

Thatā€™s it!!

Is it because Brown looks like this guy?

Heā€™s a pretty good player playing in a Bomber hated team perhaps??

Thought he would have been great to have a couple of years back, ā€¦ the answer to our FWD woes.

Donā€™t need him now, ā€¦ but heā€™s still a good player, ā€¦ despite the BOZO hair do.

1 Like

Or is it because Brown is a tall version of this flog?

On one other Gold Coast trips, Susan Ley gave a bucket of Federal for Metricon, matched I think by Qld government

So, if itā€™s say Round 22 and North Melbourne happen to win a game, yet are out of finals contention do they still sing ā€œā€¦North Melbourne will be premiers, just you wait and see!ā€?

Methinks if they do, they really should take artistic licence and not sing it. If not, I may pretend to be a disillusioned North Melbourne fan, buy a membership, call in some gun lawyers and sue them along the lines of false statements. It will put them out of business and leave Brad Scott in the dole queue.

2 Likes

Clowns gave me the creeps as a childā€¦ but it wasnā€™t due to Ronaldā€¦

5 Likes

Same here. Canā€™t help but feel heā€™s overrated when put in the same category as Cameron, Lynch, Daniher etc. Think heā€™d be a very good 3rd tall, but donā€™t believe heā€™ll ever be a very good number 1 key forward.

This game belongs in the umpire thread. Clear case of deciding the outcome through officiating.

Which Einstein at AFL house decided that norf v gc would be good for Saturday night prime time.
ā– ā– ā– ā–  this competition is run by a bunch of fuckwitz

2 Likes

Scott definitely blew pannell at half time, nobody can be that bad at their job

that was minute to minute twilight robbery, and I thought we get it rough