Round 6 non essendon games

I barely watched either game.
Could not give a ■■■■ about any of the teams tonight. 3 expansion clubs and a bunch of tin rattling parasites!

1 Like

No. Just illustrating that a game between NM and GC played in front of 15k is not worth a prime time slot.

They all float down there.

Could it feel this good all the time?

1 Like

My eyes, they burn!!! Arghhhhhh!

Seriously put a warning on future posts like this sheesh.

1 Like

Nobody who has seen that movie as a youngster (and particularly that scene) would ever associate anything clown like as happy again.

Fairy floss still gives me nightmares.

And seriously whoever thought it was a good idea to fixture NM v GC on TV on a Saturday night should be shot and then fired, in that exact order.

I was at a party and got stuck with a North supporter (I seem to be running into a lot of them lately, so hopefully they go back into the woodwork this year) talking about their glory years of the early 90’s.

Between that and the footy it was all I could do to stay awake. Just a shame they didn’t choke to GC so I could float about it the rest of the night.

lassarrrgna

1 Like

Short break hurting the Pies early :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Running all over the Cats.

Pies must be back on the gear…

That poor excuse can be put to bed. We look pedestrian compared to how the Pies are hunting the ball.

The Pies actually haven’t been bad this year, just a lot of fade outs that cost them games. Almost all games it has been close until they lose in the 4th. Geelong look flat, very flat.

Are we seriously going to have to live in a world where richmond is a decent team?

Geelong get the next couple quickly, could be game on.

Turns out you can tag Selwood.

Geelong always find a way to lose to Collingwood

2 Likes

THUD!!

Back to reality Richmond!

1 Like

Well, that’s something out of the day at least.

2 Likes

Victory wasting some chances here against the Roar. 0 - 0, 61st min.

1 Like

Crows are ■■■■■■■ good to watch