Round 6 non essendon games

Would it make us feel any better if Crows flog Ninthmond harder than they did us??

Coz it’s a very real chance.

I’ll admit it’s kind of pathetic but yes, yes it would.

3 Likes

How awesome are Adelaide though? Scary good.

Hope our recruiters are watching closely. Crows are bursting at the seams cap wise and we need to swoop

I’m sure we have one of their delistees in our sights.

80pts now

Crows are absolutely relentless. 80 points up and still going at 110%

Oh Richmond

I can take a small measure of solace/satisfaction from the beating Richmond are copping in Adelaide.

Might shut their supporters up for a little bit at least surely.

This game is soothing the soul after a ■■■■ weekend football-wise. I don’t want it to end.

And also, … it might make you get a better grip on the state of things, when you think about the Pies beating Geelong, … after we just beat them, … and Farkton doing the Swans, …proving they’re better than most would have them pegged I would have thought, … thereby diminishing the angst from our loss to them in the pool, … particularly when you believe we would have topped them on a dry track.

Ebbs & Flows, … it’s a very open comp. We had a stinker today, and are every chance to fire & win one of the next 2 ourselves.

Personally, I would have been happy with 5 wins at the halfway point, & there’s every chance we’ll have 6, … because I reckon there’s a very good chance we’ll get 7 in the back half.

1 Like

Say what you will about buckley but they always seem to play for him when he needs them to

L O L richmond

Agree. I keep saying that there’s only 3, maybe 4 at most, good teams this year, then there’s a blanket over the rest.

The last 2-3 teams to make the 8 this year won’t be any better than the side that finishes 14th.

Deadset Rory Sloane is hot as.

Yeah baby

Crows deep inside Fort Adelaide are a more than formidable combination. They have just seen off the Tigers in even more emphatic style than they dominated against us. More teams this season will feel the pinch playing them there. They are red hot right now and playing like they have something to prove. Flag faves and for a good reason.

I’m jealous of Adelaide.

I have a lot of respect for the Crows. They have lost some seriously good players under free agency, had draft restrictions in 2013, their coach was murdered, and here they are tearing up the competition. They have been consistently good for most of the last 20 years, rarely stay down for long and don’t tank for draft picks to rebuild, and they’ve done that without the huge concessions other interstate teams have been given.

5 Likes