Round 6 non Essington Games

Not $10 frozen from coles

1 Like

that has to be a free against hawks there…

kicking in danger, taking the knees, trip all of the above.

Maccas nugs are garbo

with packet white sauce, frozen diced veges and meat like substance

lasagnington

1 Like

Ok. So tonight the AFL has no issue with one team wearing red and yellow and another team wearing red and yellow and blue.

1 Like

■■■■ off hawthorn just be bad for once in your god damned lives

1 Like

AFL has just really become a a grind that results in dour, scrappy, inaccurate, low scoring affairs.

It’s like the joy that it was has been sucked right out of it.

6 Likes

Arancini with ham,cheese,egg

yummy

Have you ever seen more forgettable games in a round? GOOD GRIEF

I can’t remember

1 Like

Spot on.

I’m not sure why I watch so much of it ?

Crispy

Tom Mitchell for pick 14 has to be one of the biggest steals of all time

Yep, it should have been mid Top 10.
Swans have buggered their Cap up so badly, they just wanted him gone.

Couple of good games today, but yeah, this round has been lacklustre, at best

Because the closeness of these dour affairs keeps your interest.

And the skills are so poor, especially in front of goals there’s an element of comedy to it.

I said it after two rounds, footy is more than just a bit ■■■■ at the moment. I wouldn’t have been the first to do so. It’s just where coaching ideas (some reactive, some progressive) are at in order to win a flag. In a year or three the ideas will roll on. Pool of talent stretched too with the expanded comp. I’m sure there are other factors.

If you look through history though, there have been periods where lots of one sided rounds have occurred. It’s possible that we treat it more like entertainment these days rather than a sport simply because we can watch every game now, rather than just our own team live and maybe some highlights of others.

Collingwood struggling with post-ANZAC recovery and only lead Richmond by 4 pts at half time. Explains our performance today.

1 Like

Every time i watch Richmond i realize how far off the pace we are
They are a very very good side.
Might not be the most skillful side ever but they can kick, spread well, pressure well and kick goals and maintain intensity for 4 quarters

1 Like