Round 6 non Essington Games

Watching Richmond run and spread through the corridor makes me miss our game plan from last year. So good to watch.

Who the hell is Tom Phillips? And how can we get him? Gun!!

How come pies donā€™t lose there legs in 2nd half after 4 day break? Same thing happened last year i think pies won agianst tigers after 4day break post anzac day

Pies actually played Geelong after the Anzac Day clash last year. And won by 28 or so points.

They interviewed some of the Collingwood players at half time and asked how the legs were feeling. They didnā€™t seem to have any issue.

Know that we were rotations down and had some players carrying heavier loads but surely the regime we had in place should have worked better than a complete crash and burn in the 3rd quarter?!

1 Like

Collingwood/Richmond is actually a very good game. Both teams playing well

1 Like

Essendonā€™s form this year is making me less interested in football in general.

1 Like

Fark I hate richmond but eat a bag of dicks collingwood - you didnt beat anyone special on wednesday.

Pies are done. Richmond roll on.

Umpires doing their bit- 3 goals now

Suffer in ya jocks Pies.

Richmond run all over the top of teams. They must be super fit.

We are going to get absolutely flogged at Dreamtime triple figure margin

Collingwood at least played with heart, just got outrun in the end.

Weā€™re just sh*t.

1 Like

Yep, anyone want my tickets?
No way Iā€™m going to sit through that clusterphuck surrounded by those smug carnts

Are you suggesting what iā€™m thinking?

ā€¦ BLACK OPS

1 Like

Could be the lowest Dreamtime crowd in years.

Their filth will be there

I agree - gone are the days of reading the paper, listening to SEN or watching other games because it all doesnā€™t matter anymore.

this is a thing that happenedā€¦

Everyone on here would be loving football if we were winning. No one was complaining before the start of the season and footy is the same this year as last.

2 Likes