Round 6 non Essington Games

mayne back in for the pies, thank ■■■■ he didn’t play last week

Man, I can’t wait for this game tonight.
Should be an absolute cracker.

Thanks AFL :fist_right:

the liam jones cup

2 Likes

Sooo, … Fark Carlton for the Friday Nighter again eh??

Let’s hope the Comms can stay awake even if we don’t … sleeping

WHat an absolute blockbuster. I’ve been thinking about nothing but this all day.

2 Likes

Me too, … thank God I made it home in time for the start …

2 Likes

WIsh they could play this tomorrow night as well.

2 Likes

Haven’t watched any pre game crap all year. Is this interviewing of players as they walk to the toss and then straight after the huddle a new thing tonight? ■■■■ me dead I hate the AFL and mainstream media. ■■■■ is just getting rapidly worse all round. We’re doomed. Boyd’s hair ffs.

1 Like

That should have been called play on. It’s been called for less.

So it has been only 28 games (for the Dogs) since the they won a GF and they only have half of their GF winning team playing. That’s a massive change in such a short period.

Suddenly Casboult is a better kick for goal thank Daniher.

How come carlton can afford a goal kicking coach but we cant?

That’s true.

Joe has had a goal kicking coach.

Bruce is senile, yeah?

Did anyone just see that? There were about 6 players going for a high ball and the shortest guy in the game took the leaping mark (Daniel)?

Honestly I think it’s a fair question to ask why every club doesn’t have a goal-kicking coach. It’s bizarre that it’s regarded as a thing you bring someone in to do part time for a specific problem player.

Yep. Goal kicking this year from almost all teams has been abysmal.

Dangerous tackle, not bullshit disposal. ■■■■ this sport.

1 Like

Given how we’re travelling at the moment I refuse to pot either of these teams no matter how crap this game gets. With that said, ■■■■ Carlton.

1 Like

The blues are garbage. We will get done by them.