Round 7 Non-Essendon Games

Mr BM is growling that no one seems able to tackle Dusty Martin when he puts out the don’t argue - quote “grab his f**king arm and drag it down FFS”

4 Likes

Dogs ripped off if they don’t win this. A bad non-call and a bad play on call.

Rough deliberate call there.

Nup, it was spot on.

Basil: this game did not deserve to have a winner.

It was pretty blatant so it was the right call but it made no sense that the Tigers player aimed for the line with the handball instead of towards the goals.

1 Like

I think it was a right call but it was also a rough call. You don’t see a lot paid in the attacking 50, even when they are clearly deliberate.

1 Like

Baz tells us the Bullies and Tigers match ‘did not deserve to have a winner.’ Keep 'em coming Baz!

2 Likes

So we are going to run into a seriously fired up cats unit week. Watch in amazement as Essington players are instructed to stand 10 meters attacking side of dangerfield and selwood for the entire game

2 Likes

LOLmond. Never cease to make me laugh.

2 Likes

Is it necessary to whinge about Essendon in every thread?

3 Likes

Who’s whinging?

Chris Scott signs new contract and Cats lose their next two straight. Farken lol

12 Likes

That deliberate was terrible.
The guy never even got control of the ball in the first place

I’ve got 2 tips right out of 6, … and I feel like a winner…??

1 Like

If i can guarantee a win by losing every tipimg comp its a no brainer. I have 1 now thank fk for the bullies.
That has thrown my putting the house on essendon and a 0-9 round.

Show off.

1 Like

Awesome Cats will be fired up big time now.

Maybe, but the last two weeks also highlights how beatable they are.

They looked reasonable in the first five weeks, but they beat ****ing nobody.

Heavy lifting done in that side by 2-3 blokes, they are not that good, we can win next week.

3 Likes

Duckwood having scans on his ankle today, didn’t pull up well at all and hopefully misses next week

1 Like

FRANKLIN

1 Like