Round 7 Non Essendon games

Please…they look shocking.

They still seem more organised on the ground than we do.

So long as someone comes out and tells us that we won’t be taking Carlton easy, we should be ok…

1 Like

Go Lions!

Long and direct footy with numbers at the fall of the ball.

brisbane have put on a good little burst here

No they do not, not even close to it. We are a rabble but they look worse, even more insipid than us.

Agree to disagree. They still seem to be able to find more space on the ground and provide more options leading forward than we do.

Well this one could be nightmare at the G

2 Likes

After the saints v tigers game last year, both teams were 9-6. The saints have gone 3-10-1 since, the tigers 15-2. I don’t if this means anything other than that football is a funny old game.

Suck on those red time goals filth.

No one equals B Kirk for Awkwardness.

3 Likes

I still have NO IDEA what that man was going on about and what relevance it had to anything.

1 Like

tenor%20(1)

2 Likes

I was trying to put into words what that intro did to me but that gif does it better.

2 Likes

Just seen Brisbane’s half time score 10.0. Hope our forwards are taking notes.

Holy ■■■■, that dive from Hogan. Wow.

2 Likes

What happened to Rick Olarenshaw? That guy couldn’t even speak properly and that was his only job

Good question. He came and went pretty quickly. Didn’t mind A Welsh but he slipped away to financial freedom away from the media pretty quietly. Why does C7 hate Essendon?

1 Like

Player agent

1 Like

David Schwarz was another that came and went. He seemed to love Essendon on air, but a lot of his commentary would him in the background going "awwwww!"in satsisfaction, or one worders over people “brilliant!” “kick”, “mark!”.

1 Like