Round 7 Non Essendon games

We know. Give it a rest man.

1 Like

The Pies win had Essginton written all over it.

I went to the richmond freo game today. I didnt think freo played that badly, without looking at the stats they won a lot of clearances.

We are gonna get done by 100 at dreamtime. Richmond are the real deal.

Totally agree. If our current form holds the scor will be about 140 to 40. Not confident about the 40, but I think the frequency of their goals will stuff up their forward pressure and we’ll fluke a few centre clearances

1 Like

Took the young fella to the Lions game, they looked pretty good and were unlucky I thought. Dreading going to our game in a few weeks, we’ll get pumped if they play like that.

1 Like

it is embarrassing how far off the pace we are of even middle of the road teams :frowning:

My favourite is still the fool that was comparing our current list to the 2000 side during preseason. People in here are either so one-eyed it’s unhealthy or they are very poor judges of football. We were never going to feature this year. That said no one would have suggested we’d be as bad as we are.

But Champion Data said we had the best under-25 list in the league!

(To be fair, we did objectively have a top two forward line. Had.)

Having a bat

So we could have listed Ronke as an academy player.

#dodoromagic

no. we couldn’t.

as @SplitRound said if he wasn’t taken he’d be a rookie b for us, otherwise we’d have to take him of our own volition.

At last common sense prevails and Parker cleared for his great hit on Impey last night