Round 7 Non Essendon games

GWS getting coached by the guy in the stands that yells JUST KICK IT

Do North play in Canberra anymore?

Heat map suggests Cats are running harder than the GWS players, especially when Cats have the ball.

Nah just the giants

Totally understand GWS are missing probably their best 5 players, but they are definitely not as strong as they were 2 years ago with no Mummy, Stevie J, Heath Shaw looking close to the end.

They ■■■■ it up badly like we do.

Stewie’s still got a leap on him.

This game is ■■■■. I would almost rather watch Essendon play.

3 Likes

Jeez umpiring is outright fuct these days. Selwood was turned around 360 degrees and decked in a tackle, and he is still allowed to pretend to dispose of the ball - the ball spills out, an incidental bump in a contest. Geelong free, inside 50… ffs ffs.

YOU MONSTER

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing earlier, get the ball, look up, no forwards to kick to and have to go sideways.

Yeah and any which way whatever but actually knuckling down take the game on. Take Himmelberg he has not made 1 kick to a GWS player, he has always handpassed to a hotspot. He may aswell play for the opposition.

1 Like

Im bery drink at a pub in Newcastle. Am i.missing anything fun?

1 Like

Farking shiite game, Stewie kicked 2, GWS shiite so not really

Nope have a good 1

@barnz mate and i are about to plunder newcastle maccas sulply of nugss

isn’t there only 2 maccas

1 Like

Lol maybe i am qbout 13 beers in right now.

“we should poach Leon Cameron as our next head coach”

Said nobody…ever.

Had a Maccas thickshake (they don’t even call em that anymore) earlier for the first time, probably since everyone was bricking it about the Y2K bug. It was grouse. You can have your pink frappés, I’ll have a choc thickshake thanks.

1 Like