Round 7 Non Essendon games

Have to give them credit though.

Make finals year in year out(last season aside), win finals. Everyone laughed at them last season, no talent, ruined their list trying to top up etc… Well look how that’s working out.

Saga irrelevant. We’ve still had a whole lot of high picks, players actually wanting to come to us, unlike North. They might have no money, ■■■■ facilities, but they have the only thing that’s relevant, fight.

Whats our excuse?

Just saying what we’re all thinking. And if both teams play the same way next weekend, they will win.

Knowing us, our players will still be arrogant and expect to win as well.

1 Like

We lose to them

1 Like

Oh yeah, I agree with him. But how the f8ck did it get that bad that a team, 0 and 7 could be favourites against us?

Current odds are Carlton $3.75, Essendon $1.27 (they’ll obviously shorten).

But smart money would still be on Carlton for sure.

1 Like

Will be a scrap all game and then Carlton to get on top because our 3rd qrs have been fcking s***

I’m wondering how low we have to go before the “sack the coach” line starts to gain momentum.

Followed by the great line of “Carlton just wanted the win more”

1 Like

Lol, … been in any of the Coach threads lately??

Freo,Hawks,North have all gone past us this year we are a fcking rabble.

If its raining next w/e I’ll put a lazy few on the scum, at those odds

Well yeah but that’s been an ongoing discussion since we re-signed Woosha so early into the year.

I mean genuine media pressure about a coaches job.

expanding the brand

That’s been circumvented by the early re signing, & for quite a while I’d say …

Even suspect the media were given a “Go easy” dictum from the AFL judging by the last 2 post match pressers. They were particularly soft tonight …

1 Like

Next time you want to bag out that insignificant bunch of tin rattling beggars down at Arden st for no reason at all, take a look at tonight and see the heart they played with and how the players shared their great win with their supporters after the game.

Rare these days but that’s what football is about.

2 Likes

You can’t pretend that it didn’t happen or have a long term effect on the club
How much better would we be if we still had Ryder Hibberd Carlyle Crameri
Not to mention players we missed out in the draft
The coaching roundabout we’ve had to endure
None of which any other club has had to

Freo play just like us.

And we still couldn’t beat them.

How do richmond get to start the season playing 1 finalist from last year in the first two months? They’ve been putting them away with a minimum of fuss, but it’s a pretty soft draw.

1 Like

Dreamtime game is going to be a nightmare.

1 Like