Round 7 non-essington games thread

it’d be a real shame not to be at the pointy end of the ladder this year, there are a lot of bang average teams…

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m too impressed with the flakey Gold Coast giving some of our top 8 rivals (Adelaide & now West Coast) significant percentage boosters at home. After how competitive they were over the first month of the year… it’s pretty disappointing.

While we wait until very late in the year (Again!) … and not even a home game (Again!) …

After tomorrow we would’ve played 4 of the current top 5 teams (Geelong, Collingwood, GWS & Brisbane).

Pretty sure Zaharakis didn’t get a free when Nankervis broke his collarbone…

Correct, no free.

Doggies kicking right away now. Lead out 31 points. Tiges struggling big time, not playing with much conviction.

■■■■ we need to make the most of how even everything is at the moment.

And after tomorrow we’re looking to be 6th or 7th, depending on Adelaide.

(Not a bad thing if Adelaide keeps us in 7th, because it chops away at Freo.)

2 Likes

Tiges with a couple of quick goals to get them back into the game, have a bit of a sniff. Late in the third.

Come on tigers get back. Bang bang

Bomber “fan” wanting Richmond to beat the Bulldogs. Yeah nothing suss here at all.

3 Likes

Boo this man.

6 Likes

McLean with a mark, not far out. Straight through the hi diddle diddle.
Houli left stranded under pressure, free given.
Dogs 12.8 - 80
Tiges 7.7 - 49.

Doggies have kicked 6 goals this quarter.

1 Like

Go Dogs. Am I doing it right?

1 Like

I don’t mind Tigers, they were so ordinary for so long it’s hard to hate them

Yep. Fark Richmond

Not sure if troll or very very very stupid.

4 Likes

Daniel Rich is the only player on their list who had experienced a win against the Swans wearing a Lions jumper before today.

1 Like

Richmond can go back to being shizen again. They got a flag. Now they can fark off

4 Likes

Scores much appreciated

1 Like

Nah love the Bombers, can’t stand Pies or Blues but never hated Tigers. Just never saw them as a threat to a power club like us

1 Like