Round 7: Redman vs Jesinta Campbell

Thought Gleeson was good last week.

Simpkin still in, would honestly rather Jackson playing his role.

Just heard we haven’t beaten Shitney in five years

Five fkn years !!!

I guess it’ll be six

Worsfold reads blitz

FACT

Can’t wait til next year, some of my favs will be dropped.

I get the redman hype, but geez you rest two younger guns cos you obviously know it’s gonna be a belting of epic proportions, don’t know whether it was the smartest idea to bring him in for this game, what hope esp in this side esp even more in this forwardline does he have of even getting a touch this weekend let alone scoring a goal ?

Don’t confuse that with not wanting him in the side, I’d have just prefered it against a lesser side with the potential (even if deluded ) chance of a win and a positive memorable first game for the kid.

Simpkin still in? really?

Apart from that, really happy with those ins and those outs

So happy to see Smack back in, deserves his spot

Why do just about all our changes make sense this year?

Liking the look of the back line this week. Grima will take a week or two to get the fell and fitness but can’t wait to see how he goes. Will also be interesting to see how he and Harts click given they’ve play very little time together.

Bring in Dars and Langford next week after a well deservedreay and I think we have our best team on the field.

Who do we play next week? Reckon we’ll win!

Why do just about all our changes make sense this year?

Liking the look of the back line this week. Grima will take a week or two to get the fell and fitness but can’t wait to see how he goes. Will also be interesting to see how he and Harts click given they’ve play very little time together.

Bring in Dars and Langford next week after a well deservedreay and I think we have our best team on the field.

Who do we play next week? Reckon we’ll win!

Kangas.

As they’re named to line up, I’d change Brown and Joey. That’s about all. Happy with the changes/team.

Still gunna bi ugli.

Thought Gleeson was good in the first half. Hardly saw him in the 2nd.

Disappointed with Langers resting, i thought he looked better than previous weeks and would havr been nice to have at least another kid in Redmans debut game.

Parish resting i totally understand.

The rest of the changes look pretty reasonable too.

Worsfold reads blitz

FACT

Every. Friggin. Week.

Whoosh gets it.

Thought Gleeson was good in the first half. Hardly saw him in the 2nd.

Didn’t touch it in the last quarter.

Not surprised with any of those changes. Think we lack a bit of run, though.

Gleeson unlucky. Great week to rest The Langford and the Von Trapp kid, assuming they needed resting.

Big welcome to Mason Redman, one of very few natural forwards at our club. No pressure son, just get in there and have a crack.

Disappointed with Langers resting, i thought he looked better than previous weeks and would havr been nice to have at least another kid in Redmans debut game.

Parish resting i totally understand.

The rest of the changes look pretty reasonable too.

The Langford looks a million bucks at the moment. Some of his foot passing under pressure to moving targets is sublime. I can only surmise that they planned this some time ago.

Fantastic thread name change.

When did peos become a selector?

Long a bit stiff

Worsfold reads blitz

FACT

Every. Friggin. Week.

Whoosh gets it.

Yep we are part of the extended selection committee, that is, when Whoosh agrees with us.

I guess langford & Parish having a rest.

Happy with the changes. Something in it for everyone on blitz.

I didn’t think we would make that many changes.
Happy i got 3 right bird, bags, grima.

I really like the changes. I know where they are named means little, but I'd prefer they tried Walla forward instead of Demps
Who kicks it to him if he is forward?