Round 8: Bring On The Lions

Hurley's hair will go crazy with all that humidity.

Would you suggest cutting it short em?

Most definitely!

Hurley's hair will go crazy with all that humidity.

And Heppell's,  a temporary free perm, and thank goodness it will be temporary. 

Bomber mentioned in his presser that Bellchambers needs to perform to the required level in order for him to get a game next week.
He sounded like he wasn't that impressed with TBC's effort last week for the twos.

Is that the Dempsey rule..... oh wait

Hurley to line up on Merrett. And punches him in the face in the first 30 seconds.

Or better yet sling him into the ground over the boundary line to end his night

Bring it on!

Ok, who is coming up to BrisVegas?

The QLD Bomber fans better take over the gabba again like 2011.

Lets all get tanked at the German club on Vulture St first!  Will make a undoubted ■■■■■ performance more than bearable.

Where you going with the "stifling humidity" crap?  Its ■■■■■■ freezing up here at the moment!!!*

No excuses!!

* It could be that i have completely acclimatised.

Hurley to line up on Merrett. And punches him in the face in the first 30 seconds.

Or better yet sling him into the ground over the boundary line to end his night

I'm expecting merrett to target JD next week, it's his style

I’m willing to experiment with Belly, Daniher and Carlisle against Brisbane.

FWIW, Hawthorn played McEvoy in the ruck, Hale, Roughead, Gunston and Schoenmakers in the same fwd line yesterday. And look how it worked.

I'm willing to experiment with Belly, Daniher and Carlisle against Brisbane.
FWIW, Hawthorn played McEvoy in the ruck, Hale, Roughead, Gunston and Schoenmakers in the same fwd line yesterday. And look how it worked.

They did, but they had sublime delivery and were playing against witches hats.

Where you going with the "stifling humidity" crap?  Its ■■■■■■ freezing up here at the moment!!!*

No excuses!!

* It could be that i have completely acclimatised.

No you haven't acclimatised. I went down to Melbourne for ANZAC day and when I left was wearing shorts thongs and t shirt. Got back on Friday been in tracky pants jumper and ugg boots ever since.

All the top teams are playing 3 talls in the F50.

GCS smashing Nth right now and have 3 talls in their F50.

It's not a revolutionary idea - FF, CHF & tall FP who can provide relief ruck.

Pies have improved since they brought in Witts as the 3rd tall so White can focus on CHF.

I am going up for the game!  reckon should be ok just to get general admin tickets!  if they play a good game in the twos today belly and kurt Aylett maybe get a run next week!

Would rather a reverse snapping back kick to jaw, off camera Ofcourse.

The same witches hats we played against a couple of weeks ago? The difference is that Belly and Carlisle have no movement compared to the hawks talls. I'd rather bring in ambrose and Belly, drop Carlisle and let belly play deep forward. He won't provide any forward pressure, but that's where we need to inject as many fast gut running mids and forwards as possible. Hopefully orazio and Edwards can add to this over the year.

Well good for you.

You however, are not the coach.

The same witches hats we played against a couple of weeks ago? The difference is that Belly and Carlisle have no movement compared to the hawks talls. I'd rather bring in ambrose and Belly, drop Carlisle and let belly play deep forward. He won't provide any forward pressure, but that's where we need to inject as many fast gut running mids and forwards as possible. Hopefully orazio and Edwards can add to this over the year.

yep the same witches hats.  The difference being we aren't anywhere near hawthorns elite skill level. If JD and JC had that type of delivery they would be functioning a hell of a lot better. Comparing our forward line to theirs is apples and oranges imo.

After the VFL today Hardingham almost certainly comes in.

Aylett maybe the next to get his first game for the club

Hardingham comes into the team.

Hard to see Winderlich playing next week, Merrett also 50/50 at best i reckon

Based on those two being out i’d bring in Aylett and Hardingham

Personally i’d like Bellchambers or Ambrose in to provide a big body in contests but not sure who goes out

EDIT: i realise Bellchambers hasnt played well in the vfl but i feel like we need a gorilla or someone to crash packs

Either Hardy or Ambrose come in for Licha. From the vfl thread, Hardy had a better game today so I'd give him the nod.

Carlisle stays in because Belly had another poor game in the vfl by all reports.