Round 8 Non-Essendon games

Does bruest ever miss a set shot

No Rioli?!?!  ■■■■ off Bruce!!  He is friggen wearing the red vest... HE PLAYED!!!

Stfu Bruce no cyril? You cracked a stiffy over him for more than half the game

is this the worst football ground in australia? including Alvie where you had to kick up hill, otway districts that was covered in cow poop and Irrewillipe where they filmed Deliverance.

This ground makes Queenstown look pristine (if anyone doesn't know, it is gravel).

Are you from Queenie SBR, or just know about it?

Now that is how to stick a tackle!

would love Parker to don the sash,

when we are against the run of play, he is a great player to drag the team back in

This advantage rule is a joke. FFS every one stopped

Goodes subbed out

Sydney has a z grade ruck  hawthorn has an a grade smashing them

That was a free against tippet last year

Are we saving T-Bell for next week against some Richmond hack?

How the hell does Cheney get a game for Hawthorn...not only is he a spud, but his disposal is abysmal....quite un-hawthorn like

is this the worst football ground in australia? including Alvie where you had to kick up hill, otway districts that was covered in cow poop and Irrewillipe where they filmed Deliverance.

This ground makes Queenstown look pristine (if anyone doesn't know, it is gravel).
No, a mate played down there (Bob Jones, Liam Jones father) and he told me it's a ground you don't want to lose your feet on. When I went down there I found out what he meant.

Buddy goals

How many more times are Sydney going to get away with holding the ball / incorrect disposal?????????????

And goals again

No, a mate played down there (Bob Jones, Liam Jones father) and he told me it's a ground you don't want to lose your feet on. When I went down there I found out what he meant.

Yeah had an ex husband who came from there and then played for Clarence in the late '70's, early 80's, when I first saw it, I thought ■■■■, this unbelievable!!!  Lots of that blue/purple stuff for gravel rash, ha ha

LOL Buddy!!!

Malcheski kicks a ripper

Malcheski!!! What a goal!