Round 8 Non Essendon Pelicanfest

Weitering you ■■■■■■■ pelican

It’s pretty dispiriting to watch FC give that kind of effort & intensity for so long yet watch our spineless lot basically hand a win to the bottom team. Says a lot about our intestinal fortitude.

4 Likes

If that’s the case, I’d want our mob to do similar but sadly we don’t or won’t.

Cough (ANZAC Day) cough.

2 Likes

2MP time ■■■■■

Good for us, Collingwood with a dead rubber in the last round might play into our hands if we pull another miracle season turnaround

Marc Murphy. Soft as a pensioner’s turd. No doubt he’d be gutted right now. Good. Go f**k yourself Marc Murphy.

25 -8 Collingwood’s way by the umps. It’s a joke the armchair ride they get.

4 Likes

Well and truly west coke levels now.

Gee wiz, that’s horrible

Footy is cyclical people, everyone gets a turn. It’s time for Lions, freo, Dogs, Blues etc, our time will come. Swans in rebuild but have drafted well and got some good development in. When Parish, Francis, McGrath, Langers, Lav etc get more games they will overtake these sides

Reports of violence after the game.

They’ll never admit it, but I wonder if the AFL will ever realise that incompetent and/or biased umpiring raise tensions to worrying levels?

GC Kidz V Deez is an arm wrestle.

Deez just 2 points up at HT.

Kicked just 3 goals between them since HT, and a handful of behinds, … lol.

GC leading by a point 33 - 32 halfway through the 3rd.

Another?

It’s probably the alcohol that was consumed at worrying levels.

I can’t STAND carlton.

But #freekickcollingwood was well and truly in vogue today.

Possibly. But things were at flashpoint on Anzac Day and today appears to have been similar.

If the umpires are actually umpiring as instructed, then the AFL might want to reconsider their determination to keep play moving over what the fans (and players!) understand and know the true spirit of the game to be.

Funny that the two crowds that boo umps the worst both get that sort of run.

1 Like

So this suns v demons game is quite rubbish.