Round 8 Non Essendon Pelicanfest

Might be an all-time record empty seat count at the MCG.

1 Like

Golden boy Gazza, … can do no wrong.

Someone should put together a montage of all the things the prick doesn’t do.

Norf could/should be winning this.

Kicked themselves out of it completely.

Frawley has been reported for shoving a player after the boundary line into the advertising hoarding on the side.

Rub that dirty little ■■■■■■■ out

There is no getting out of that one. Ball is long gone. Ablett had to change direction to make contact to player. Got him high.

Gone.

GWS better not cost me 9/9 this week with a weak showing against an ordinary Hawks side. The MCG factor is irrelevant.

So happy I defended Ablett by saying he was a champion and a fair player in a previous thread when people were talking about booing him before the Geelong game. Two weeks in a row now he’s jumped up and elbowed someone in the head the dirty ■■■■■■■. Surely he gets weeks this time.

Should have been rubbed out last week joke they over turned it give him 2 weeks…

Umps just missed the most obvious holding the ball against hawthorn.

They are fkn useless, the umpiring department is fkn useless, the AFL are fkn useless.

Fk off.

2 Likes

missed quite a few against Hawks in the past 3 mins, quite a few

Ump just called play on not 15, he was right, it went 20 metres ■■■■■■■■

1 Like

GWS disposal is horrendous.

Giants are playing like us

He really needs to improve his tackling technique

Clarkson getting the game played how he wants it.

GWS are helping him enormously. The amount of missed kicks going through the midfield is embarrassing. The HBF players for GWS are butchering the ball something fierce. They hit those targets then GWS would be controlling the game.

Fmd does noone tip essendon on this site but me?

2 Likes

They’ve lost their confidence kicking into an outnumber all day. It’s a deliberately ugly game that has totally removed Gws’ run and carry.

1 Like

How? Game being played with no htb rule?

It’s hawthorn mate. That’s enshrined in the game for them.

1 Like