Round 8 Non Essendon Pelicanfest

GWS are done, half of there players are overrated.

Premiership down to Geelong and Collingwood.

1 Like

Seeya GWS

Discounting West Coke?

Clarkson really is a very good coach. Oh to have someone like him running our team.

2 Likes

Yep

GWS going to wreck my Sunday multi. CARNTS!

Actually if you look closely, as he is running at full speed, a collision is inevitable so he tries to minimise contact by changing direction, jumping in the air and using his forearm to the head of the norf player to brush off speed. His god obviously doesnā€™t mind him telling the odd porky so it is all good.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing how competitive he keeps this team playing week to week.
There are a load of potatoes in this Hawthorn side.
Low in talent, but very high in organisation and structure.

Having said all that, GWS are wildly over rated on this site !

Well he certainly wont get the benefit of the doubt like players do when itā€™s an essendon player.

1 Like

Sounds like another team I know.

1 Like

How many members to the Hawks have? They certain donā€™t appear to show up at gamesā€¦

GWS will be looking for a new coach aswell end of season

Man, GWS look so, so inept in this game.
Just fking up every handball !

Leon Cameron to Essendon as Assistant coach = J Kelly to Essendon in 2021/22?

And their kicksā€¦free GWS player streaming out of the back 50 under no pressure and kicks it over his leading players head straight to a Hawks defender. Whole game of that.

Tigers started on fire:

How awesome were all those seagulls at the G. Shitloads of em. Now if only it turned into a Hitchcock scenario and picked off the Hawks and their 250 fans.

3 Likes

Nankervis just gave away the dumbest 100m penalty youā€™ll ever see.

Iā€™ll call this game now.
Iā€™d be staggered if Freo donā€™t win this.

They are well on top now.

Watching the other games this weekend, the umps in our game were red hot on blocking frees. I reckon Redman got three or four marks reversed because of blocking, and Iā€™ve barely seen one paid since.

2 Likes