Round 8 Non Essendon Pelicanfest

32%20pm

58%20pm

Boo this man.

EDIT: I’m three hours late. See clip above at:

3 Likes

14K at the ‘G today for Hawthorn v GWS. Perhaps the part-time Tasmanians should move there on a permanent basis?

2 Likes

And that includes any dedicated Footscray VFL fans. Some pretty awful fixturing this week.

1 Like

Nobody drops off their team quite like Hawthorn

1 Like

High standards, I guess.

We got 14k against GWS in 2016 but we were bottom, all senior players banned, hadn’t won a game in 3 months and lost the previous week by 100+ points.

And the game was Sunday twilight on top of it all.

Be interesting what we get later this year v GWS on Thursday night, we should be rock bottom by then, think it might be below 20k again.

Wonder what the odds are of Essendon finishing bottom 4 because it’s looking that way of we don’t start winning.

We are a laughing stock.

21k for norf v Geelong aswell.

Mothers day attendances in Melbourne are a ghost town.

I think the last time we played on mother’s day was v West coast 2011 and we got over 30k which is pretty decent.

1 Like

Thanks for finding another way to dump manure on our club, even in the non Ess game thread.

Well done…

2 Likes

He does it every week.

1 Like

Claim 75k members. Get mid-teens attendences.

They’ve actually never had the crowd numbers to match their claimed membership base.

1 Like

Hmmm, …

2 Likes

I’m fairness to their members, I don’t think cats, dogs and budgies are allowed into the ground.

2 Likes

That was some goal by Castanga right there

1 Like

Might have got this wrong.
Called it early…bad call.

1 Like

We are so extremely unfit and unskilled compared to these 2 teams

Let’s not go overboard, this game hasn’t hit many great heights and Freo are not that good.

1 Like

Only when people try to stop us.

Richmond on the road with half their team out manage to look like they have nobody missing.
The pressure they continuously put on is to be admired.
Twice they’ve done this in on the road with a truckload of injuries.

We on the other hand…

4 Likes

Castagna has been good, but Dermie trying to make out like he meant to bend that kick left to right.

He is a pretty poor set shot, and just got lucky.