Round 8 other games

Found tonight’s game hard to pick, normally weagles win the frees by a mile at home but it’s the bullies so maybe there will be a flux in the umpire rigging continuum

2 Likes

Yay Friday night BT

Redpath. Good mark and goal.

Bulldogs player needs to tie bootlace up, probably should’ve just offloaded it but no bother it’s holding back their forward movement.

BOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fark these people. I hate West Coast fans.

Dogs bloke handballs. BT " that should have been illegal disposal"

Next possession was a massive throw. I don’t reckon the dogs would be able to get through 10 seconds of continuous possession if they got called for their throws.

1 Like

Boooooooooo

MESSAGES ON HOLD!
MESSAGES ON HOLD!

2 Likes

GO EAGLES GO
S G I O

Is Dom sheed or count Dracula?

Looks like it is going to be a game of West Coke kicking goals out of the ■■■■.

It is also a game of keepings off, not much contested footy going on or manning up.

Okay, free kick against Darling deserved a massive boo. Disgracefully soft.

If the player hasn’t reacted and thought they’ve touched it, why bother with the long in depth review?

No it didn’t, it was the correct call. He took the defender out of the play with a block, you can’t do that.

1 Like

The one thing that stood out last year for the Dogs was they absolute pack mentality desperation. So far I have seen all their games this year and they are playing a much looser style game and they are struggling.

I thought Darling had the early sit for a while and just went up for it. Didn’t think he was even aware there was an opposition player nearby.

Dogs are always a good double bet, beind at half time then win. Gamble irresponsibly

I was disappointed we didn’t have a crack at Lin Jong last year when he was ‘considering his future’ with the Bulldogs.

Even more disappointed 8 rounds into this season. Kid can play. He would have been that young, tallish, hard running inside/outside mid we needed.

Hard as well. Kinda like the way Longy was.