Round 8 other games

Love that Ross Lyon left the box no doubt conjuring up the biggest spray he’s ever delivered and doesn’t even see the win

3 Likes

I just woke up from an afternoon nap to that last 50 secs. You farking beauty.

3 Likes

I think he knows they won, but I was thinking there’s a massive bake on the way anyway. Did not look happy with that last qtr capitulation.

Nice.

I’d say that’s probably the 2nd best way to wake up I can think of …

Fox footy showing the last 50 secs on repeat. LOL. Oh the agony on the face of Richmond supporters who were, 2 secs before, celebrating.

1 Like

???

If you looked up Richmond in the dictionary a gif of the last 30 secs would appear

1 Like

Just turned on the game…the ground is empty, w tf?

Cannot get more Richmond than that

Boring as fk too. I think I’ll watch us beat the Pussie’s again …

I’d say the Suns are definitely suffering from ‘blockbuster fatigue’.

More cops at this game than locals.

Funnily enough, we reached the same conclusion, and went for the same alternative.

Clubs that give up home games deserve to be flogged

Ooooo, hang on a sec, I might hang around… Gil the dill is on at half time talking about the future of footy in China!!

And all the colour and fun of Jangwaii stadium too!!

Cool!

Tarps would be much cheaper in china too

7 Likes

I legit have a freshly painted wall I’m thinking of watching. That’s after I look into investing and/or studying in Adelaide on my fourth bottle of Auswan Shiraz.

3 Likes

I just gernied my driveway. Ironically the gernie was made in China

That’s the best kind of freude.

4 Likes

Sam Pang’s gag about the Footy Record for the Shanghai game being a take away menu from a Chinese restaurant.

LOL, the local Chinese team (dressed in red and yellow) know the correct pose for a team photo better than the Lack-of-Powers.

Cross those arms, ya tossers.