Round 8 other games

This is a really poor game of footy

Suns are hopeless

Still shitte eh?

Yep no goals in 12 minutes just nothing going. Wait, just one as i type. Garbage game in front of a nothing crowd

Last two minutes

http://m.afl.com.au/video/subscriptions?mediaId=19aefa6a7950c510VgnVCM100000ac05030aRCRD

Mmm, that’s why I switched off. Crap game, and the crowd did sim dim

Port and the handful of Suns fans still have no idea this ‘foreign rugbyfest’ is just a curtain raiser for the Shanghai regional U/16’s ping pong tournament.

Suns are soooooo bad

Eade getting that gig is one of the all time AFL history own goals.

1 Like

Absolute train wreck. He did okay for a couple seasons at Footscray but he’s been a footballing dinosaur for a while. I thought despite offfield problems McKenna’s team was starting to take shape and played with a fair bit of niggle. This team appears half paced and toothless.

The blokes Collingwood/Mick talked up as great assistants/ coaches-in-waiting:

• Neeld
  • Brad Scott
  • R Eade
  • S Watters

Not exactly a stellar list of successes

• Bluey McKenna too.

I reckon that’s 4 of the ~6 worst tenures (Primus, Leppitsch) in the past decade.

Swans North was goal for goal, then Swans got 4 in 5 minutes starting with a free for a deliberate rushed free.

72-47 in the last minute of the half with Kennedy racking them up.

20 mins was all i could take of thst china game. Terrible football, non event in terms of the contest, tiny crowd and a bunch of bored disinterested locals .

I fully expect the football media to hail it a success in tomorrow’s media.

The game was putrid as a contest. Even worse than the attempts by Bwuce to try and find something positive to say.
ps. Hamish McLachlan is an idiot.

Port got the win plus $6m worth of new sponsors so it’s a huge success for them

1 Like

SAM REID

Norf getting flogged has just capped off my weekend

2 Likes

Swans North getting the Sunday garbage slot is a rare good afl fixture

3 Likes

Think FRANKLIN!!! might be in a bit of bother. Haven’t seen a replay yet but a head-high hit on Durdin looked bad at first glimpse.

Troy Pannell supposedly tore his hamstring. Best weekend of footy ever?

15 Likes