Round 8

■■■■ Carlton

Stadium looks empty. No atmosphere. Even Fark Carlton fans are sick of watching Fark Carlton fark around.

Original post needs more Likes.

Cats purrrring, Caaalrton have the blooos.

Get your marshmallows ready, if things keep up in the Cats game and the epic fail that is fark Carlton 2015 goes to a new level, you can toast them on the burning embers of princess park.

Couldn’t even give tickets away… guess which team will play most of their games during the day on Sunday next year lol

Wow, I feel bad for Armfield. The only thing he’s good at, he’s not good at.

The worst part is we struggled to beat this bunch of potatoes

This distinction between lifting the arm and ducking the head is complete BS. If the player being tackled contributes to the illegality of the tackle its play on IMO.

Armfield still getting a run.

HAHAHA!!

This distinction between lifting the arm and ducking the head is complete BS. If the player being tackled contributes to the illegality of the tackle its play on IMO.

But … but … Joel Selwood …

How good is it seeing Carlton fans sooking in the stands

Have to admit to cheering Wood on while he smashed Selwood

How good is it seeing Carlton fans sooking in the stands
What the two of them at the game?

Are there Carlton fans in the stands? Away game after drawing 16K to a horrendous loss?

Just tuned in. Seen 3 or 4 Blue clangers in less than that many minutes… and they have 20 tackles as we approach three quarter time.

LOL Carlton.

Get off Armfields back, he’s not even their worst player…

And then they cut to staff and board members doing face palms and with bellys popping out between their shirt buttons.

Magnificent.

Anyone think Mick is finished tonight?
The way 7 keep going on about it and keep showing shots of the board up in their box it seems like its all being “managed” for an exit tonight

A couple of weeks ago I said that Farking Carlton was no longer required as they are completely farked.

I would like to revise my statement.

They are now well beyond completely farked. They are Lindsay Lohanned.

May as well continue with the fark Carlton.