Round 8

time for the ‘got the full support of the board’ speech

Yeah Malthouse played rubbish tonight.

Anyone think Mick is finished tonight? The way 7 keep going on about it and keep showing shots of the board up in their box it seems like its all being "managed" for an exit tonight

I don’t think he’s finished. He has just got a ■■■■ team… Malthouse wants a tough team, but he has soft as butter players. They were never going to succeed because of it. Just hiring a coach won’t fix the problem.
Channel seven are not stage managing. They are campaigning to have him sacked. Stevo in particular is doing his best to try and get him sacked.

The interesting thing is that Carlton aren’t patient enough to go through a rebuild. We are seven or eight years into ours and we’ve been through hell yet still waiting for more And might be on the cusp on starting again. I actually think they lot now than we’ve been since 2000.

Carlton are CACA

Anyone think Mick is finished tonight? The way 7 keep going on about it and keep showing shots of the board up in their box it seems like its all being "managed" for an exit tonight

I don’t think he’s finished. He has just got a ■■■■ team… Malthouse wants a tough team, but he has soft as butter players. They were never going to succeed because of it. Just hiring a coach won’t fix the problem.
Channel seven are not stage managing. They are campaigning to have him sacked. Stevo in particular is doing his best to try and get him sacked.

The interesting thing is that Carlton aren’t patient enough to go through a rebuild. We are seven or eight years into ours and we’ve been through hell yet still waiting for more And might be on the cusp on starting again. I actually think they lot now than we’ve been since 2000.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Mick has treated the media with contempt and disdain for years, hardly surprising they’re sticking the boots in at the first sign of trouble.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

Mick has treated the media with contempt and disdain for years, hardly surprising they’re sticking the boots in at the first sign of trouble.

Though… The media stick their boots into everyone because they are all ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■.

Mick has treated the media with contempt and disdain for years, hardly surprising they're sticking the boots in at the first sign of trouble.
If this is the first sign, I really look forward to coming years...

GWS are fkn scary good.

I wouldn’t mind seeing them win 5 flags in the next decade as long as real clubs that have rivalries with us don’t win em.

First ten minutes of GWS I’ve seen this season. Holy sheet! Shiel (drool)…

They look fantastic and really look to have built a decent team. Meanwhile GCS seems to be having a year from hell for a team meant to be pushing the top 8.

Seriously considering getting season tickets for GWS next year. Love watching these blokes play.

Love watching them play, not scared to take the game on.
Reckon we will get to see this regularly in the next 5 years

GWS are ■■■■■■ awesome! I wish we played footy like that.

GWS are ■■■■■■ awesome! I wish we played footy like that.
Give us a gazillion draft picks and an unlimited salary cap and im sure we could

They have about 12 blokes who would be certain starters in our midfield.

Not just ours either.

The level of midfield depth is unparalleled.

I’ve seen depthier.

I've seen depthier.

Big call.

Deep call.

Chock full of the midfieldiest midfielders that ever midfielded.

I heard they went to the Midfiled Shop and brought all the midfields.Now that shop is closed