Round 8

Big game tonight, a test for both clubs and will show us where they are both at imo.

Anyone know if afldude has sired any children? You can tell me privately.

Anyone know if afldude has sired any children? You can tell me privately.

So it finally got caught up with eh? I’m amazed it was up for as long as it was. Had no password at all, & was a free for all for more than a year. Bummer.

ch 70 for HD in melbourne.

Think I am sick of hearing about Paddy Dangerfield.

Hey guys can someone pls tell me if some guy called “Dangerfield” is playing? I haven’t heard much about him but it turns out he’s returning home or something?

■■■■ its a ■■■■■■ we can watch 2009 game in HD but the next 6 years we had SD, go FOAD channel 7.

They’ve finally come to the party though.

Chan 70 in Melbourne for HD.

Danger who?

Dangerfield. You know, the bloke who got out marked by Kyle Cheney.

Crows midfield is fairly weak. Without that guy we don’t know about it has left them short.

Anyone else switch over to the HD channel and the reception is dogs balls? Dropping in and out.

Anyone else switch over to the HD channel and the reception is dogs balls? Dropping in and out.

Fine for me

Every game they have tell us about Menzel’s story. Shut up we know it already!

The Crow throw is back! One handed hand pass over the head.

The Crow throw is back! One handed hand pass over the head.

seen quite a few throws by them tonight. only seen one called and it was against geelong

The 10 metre mark is back again.

Bews is a pretty average footballer

So Betts gets a free in front of goal and then Geelong don’t for the same thing. Talk about inconsistency.

Ling is becoming my favourite commentator to hate. We are not imbiciles Lingy, we know how football works, you don’t have to constantly tell us everything.

So Betts gets a free in front of goal and then Geelong don't for the same thing. Talk about inconsistency.

The Betts free was terrible, if you put that up agains the treatment JD gets week in week out.