Round 8

Ling is becoming my favourite commentator to hate. We are not imbiciles Lingy, we know how football works, you don't have to constantly tell us everything.

I don’t mind Lingy, its fair enough, most people are imbeciles.

Tex actually pushed Lonergan into the back of the other cats player that caused the concussion.

The cats are thrashing them and are a class act. Crows still in it though and a win here would be a real steal.

Would Tex ever leave Adelaide?

Would Tex ever leave Adelaide?

Really really doubt it. He had his chance & decided to stay under Walsh. After the tragedy, he would be even more cemented. In 4 or 5 years, withe a Flag … maybe, but he’d be 30 - 31 then.

Is Dangerfield playing? They haven’t mentioned him.

6 goals FIFTEEN!! ■■■■■■ hell.

Bews is a pretty average footballer

You over-rated him !

That deliberate rule is so stupid

Dropping the ball is apparently a legitimate disposal method.

Dropping the ball is apparently a legitimate disposal method.

Has been for years, Judd perfected it.

Terrible game

Free kick count is 20-8 Adelaide’s way.

Wonder if there will be another inquest and please explain from Don Pyke?

It has been. It’s getting better though…

Another lopsided free kick Crows way, despite Geelong dominating the stats. Watching it I have to say that a lot of the Crows frees are probably there but geelong are not getting the same frees the other way despite them being the same sort of issues.

That’s a good way to get the free kick count going your way, just have a sook about it and ask the afl for an inquiry.

Anyone else switch over to the HD channel and the reception is dogs balls? Dropping in and out.

I just get audio, no video…Back to foxtel

That's a good way to get the free kick count going your way, just have a sook about it and ask the afl for an inquiry.

O
P
T
I
C
S

Anyone else switch over to the HD channel and the reception is dogs balls? Dropping in and out.

I just get audio, no video…Back to foxtel

I get both but sound is poor.

Our HD is working fine. Looks amazing

Our HD is working fine. Looks amazing

same here