Round 9 2020 Review - Engage Essington Mode

What kids? We’ve traded our good draft picks over the past 3 drafts

1 Like

And people wonder why I’m pessimistic all.the time tonight is just more proof every year it’s the same.■■■■

4 Likes

And Ridley!

2 Likes

If it was normal game time I’m sure we would have kicked at least another point

1 Like

I give up with the umpires. I’m not even ■■■■■■ with the loss I’m just ■■■■■■ with the umpiring.

4 Likes

What kills me the most is that nearly every team is doing the circle and coming back to premiership contention and we dish this crap up year after year

7 Likes

The game was lost before the first bounce when we didn’t tag Neale and put redman on Cameron.

How incompetent are they???

9 Likes

We’ll have at least three superstars of the next decade:

Draper
McGrath
Ridley

Not much else to take from that one, other than we’ve been average and are still 5-3. One patch of games where we find some mojo, and we play finals.

3 Likes

ANDREW MCGRATH YOU DIVED ON IT

12 Likes

I wish the qld gov’t didn’t bail out this ■■■■ of a league. I have to stop swearing.

4 Likes

Why isnt guelfi or Clarke playing? If they don’t show enough move them on

1 Like

HOW MANY PERFORMANCES LIKE THIS OVER THE LAST 15 YEARS?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE STRUNG 4, OR EVEN JUST 3, WINS TOGETHER, CONVINCING WINS, NOT FALL OVER THE LINE

SOFT

LAZY

WANNABE FOOTBALLERS

Except half don’t even seem to be want to be playing

That’s what this club does to players and supporters, it makes you hate football

7 Likes

Big positive from tonight was big sammys debut. What a mark as well.

3 Likes

Fk it. Knights > Woosha.

Woosha has cooked us for a decade. Have fun Truck.

1 Like

Wash, rinse and repeat each season.

2 Likes

Stopped giving a fark from about half way through the third quarter, much like the players.

First the umpiring destroyed me, much like they did to the players. And then the appalling quality of football and skills displayed by the whole club.

We are just a VFL side masquerading as an AFL outfit with a big shiny training facility.

5 Likes

Shiel head ripped off, ump had perfect view, no free
Draper penalised for in the back
McGrath diving on the ball my ■■■■
Hurley jumping up to spoil, didn’t impede in any way, free to Rafa
Tippa being held in the 3rd, nothing
Gleeson slap to the guts, not a fist, free kick lions
Rafa allowed to stand next to mcinerny on the boundary and kicks goal

Etc etc

21 Likes

When you are still Playing guy like Hurley,zaka and Bellchambers that go to water as soon as pressure is applied, what do you expect. The fact that these have been at the club for 10+ years and are now being gifted games that should be going to youngsters tells you everything you need to know

This is going to get so much worse, before it gets better

The writing was on the world against Adelaide. We made them look great, and we scraped over the line.

Apart from the pies game, all our wins have been very scrappy. Just look at our percentage. Once again we are a mid table team

7 Likes

Apart from Collingwood we.have beaten no one!!!

Hird actually cooked us for a decade but Woosha is adding to it.

3 Likes