Round 9 Non Essendon Games. (Hot and Spicy nuggs review)

state thats had a long history of footy culture has local team and afl/vfl team should be grateful any ■■■■ clubs turned up?

wake the ■■■■ up diggers.

“Let them eat Kangaroos”

(I wish I was more clever I just wanted to be first)

How many games a week do the good people of Melbourne get to see with their own eyes? When you get FA live AFL games per season, you should front up when it’s on otherwise, it won’t be on for much longer.

Yes, they should.

the good people of melbourne made the league so idgaf what non-vics care about.

Then why do you give a F about Tasmania?

Totally agree. Worked with people who are movers and shakers in the worlds of Law, Business and Politics. Plenty of Frank Spencers among them.

because theres no ■■■■■■■ point sending a team there.

everyone i know in tas/from tas has an afl team they support.

this isn’t sydney/brisbane/some other ■■■■ state that will need concessions to make it, the club simply won’t make it.

I’m not saying a team should be sent there permanently, I’m saying your chromosome challenged lower Victorian cousins should appreciate what the rest of the league is doing for them by at least TURNING UP when a game is on.

I guess when essendon doesn’t play in melbourne i should be pleased the dogs/saints/carlton/north are on and should go to the g/etihad.

Tasmania paid and continues to pay hawthorn a million dollars a game to play here, so I wouldn’t say pay per view is the future. And when the hawthorn games were selling out, the AFL’s response was that it was clear evidence Tasmania didn’t need a team because they were more than happy to watch anyone play.

For what it’s worth I went to the corresponding fixture last year, not sure the crowd was much bigger. It was an 80% neutral crowd and as a result was as boring as batshit. I’d rather pay the money to fly over to Melbourne a few times a year and watch a team I care about than do that again.

If the league was taking a loss to provide one or two games a year as entertainment for the inhabitants of your pissant, backwater village then yes, you should turn up or stop moaning that that you don’t get to see any live AFL games without having to get on a plane.

league took plenty of losses to get your wet dream to your club.

1 Like

Really? Pretty sure the League wanted FRANKLIN! over at the other side of town.

1 Like

Meanwhile, melbourne are kicking like they’ve hired Daniher as a kicking coach

God i wish we still had pig

1 Like

Carlton playing like the spuds they are again sick of those ■■■■■ playing thier GF against us

1 Like

Melbourne doing their part too

Jesus ■■■■■■■ christ what was that

Bit like us play shithouse against the lower sides and play well against the good sides.