Round 9 Non Essendon Games. (Hot and Spicy nuggs review)

if benfti got his wet dream we’d have willie rioli.

He rightly hates everything Western Australia in regards to footy.

1 Like

yeah ■■■■ woosha too.

and myers, colyer etc etc

Understandable…but it’s Richmond.

Blues are appalling. I’d really like to go just one damn year without gifting some useless cellar-dweller rabble of a club their best win of the season.

4 Likes

Luckily we play Dockers and Hawks again - I’ll feel more confident facing those teams (and Collingwood) second time around.

Do you blame him, having to share a state with eagles fans. Yuck.

Still, it’s Richmond FFS.

1 Like

I want a 2nd crack at Collingwood more than any of our other return fixtures

3 Likes

If I’m honest I find Richmond slightly more palatable than Carlton, Collingwood and Hawthorn.

2 Likes

and based on the wlwlwlwl nature of it, we’re due a w next time too.

1 Like

Yep

I want to have another crack at Collingwood in the following circumstances:

• last game of the H/A season
  • they are in the 8 on percentage only
  • a win guarantees a home final against a GWS or other some such pea hearted team
  • we play Essington-esque in the first half
  • lots of filth go lining up at ticketmaster/tek outlets at half time for finals tickets
  • we switch on the Essendon switch and run over the top of them, dashing their finals chance
  • we go mrbean.gif out the front of ticketmaster/tek outlets and send their supporters on their way
3 Likes

I want to see a few things for our rematches.

1. A proper showing against Collingwood. I want to belt them and possibly cost them a finals spot.

2. Daniher returns fit and kicks a bag on Sicily for our Hawks rematch. I want him to twirl his fingers right in front of his face.

3 Likes
  • mr heff gets to hate eat a box of shapes
1 Like

Would LOVE to flog Richmond at Dreamtime worst bunch of supporters after thier flag

1 Like

Daniher returning and kicking Sicily’s a-- would be as good as winning the flag.

4 Likes

Him getting dropped on his a** was pure gold today haha

I agree. If we can get up against GWS and actually win interstate. I’ll start to hope for a Dreamtime win!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like