Round 9 Non Essendon Games. (Hot and Spicy nuggs review)

Surely we get our guys to analyse this game & how WC have done it ad nauseam before Dreamtime.

1 Like

Tiges backline very suspect to high balls going long.

I wonder what richmond’s start to the year would have looked like with a less soft draw. Two games against finalists for a 6 goal loss and what’s looking like an even bigger loss.

Stewart,Joe would trouble Rance and co if we smash the middle and apply pressure all over the ground like the Geelong game

We won’t be getting the 5 goal umpire advantage that west coke get

I’d find it hilarious if Richmond’s defense of their flag, due to a combination of injuries, hangover and Dusty going off the rails, they end up coming 9th.

Me: The eagles are going to drop off a cliff, Simpson’s going to get the sack
The eagles:

5 Likes

Darling going beast mode lately. Gaff is making his currency rise.

What’s gotten into Jack Darling? This is what I thought he’d be two years ago. Wow

I’m glad the Saints cop Richmond next week after that loss. At least we have a week’s buffer.

2 Likes

I find it funny Saints are persisting with the bloke made of glass in Freeman.

i watched the first three quarters of the lions hawks game and fmd the umpiring against brisbane was horrendous. how they didn’t riot i’ll never know.

2 Likes

Almost as funny as us with Myers

2 Likes

Darling playing well atm but watch him spud it up in finals like he has every time.

So just a regular Hawks game then?

1 Like

This has probably been covered somewhere, but why do Port and Gold Coast get a bye this weekend? You can’t tell me a 7 day break coming back from China is harder than a 4 day break after ANZAC day.

Christ give them both 8 days and let them play on Sunday.

4 Likes

Maybe because their game was closer to the actual bye rounds, so they are in a position to chose to take theirs a few weeks early, … where as ours was too far away from the mid season for it to be a viable option?

Possibly.

■■■■ Port

1 Like

Brisbane get their first win over the Dawks. They have been playing reasonably well for a few weeks now without getting reward, and
they did it in style. The coverage was also excellent with the runner Daniel Merrett, a player, Luke Hodge, and the head of their football dept, all miced up, and providing different perspectives. Merrett’s comments in particular gave decent insight into how much onfield coaching the runners do.