Round 9 Non Essendon Games

Agree, game is ripping. So is Jenkins, would look good in the Bomber's forward line right now.

Also agree, good contest right now. Jenkins keeping the Crows in it with 3 goals in the second quarter. 

I actually reckon Crows should be in front.

Hartigan giving it to Pies players, and Tex dropping sitters isn’t allowing that though.

Young Marley Williams has a touch of class about him. Looks good. 

Also the least damaging half back in the league and can't kick more than 30 metres.

good to see tex back

definitely wouldn't mind having jenkins back

haha the ratio to how much we miss jenkins and how much of a stuff up that was is proportinate to how and when he is playing well.

2012 when he had tex and tippet getting better defenders and broke onto the scene the hysteria about letting him go was funny.

last year when he was forced to be no1 forward and didn't look that great, no mention.

Tonight he's tearing it apart and it's, god we miss him and or could do with him.

Also the least damaging half back in the league and can't kick more than 30 metres.

He'd be an upgrade on Baguely as our number 1 stopper

Crows have kicked on in the third quarter, Pies are languishing. 

Ade lead by 13 points and fully deserve it. 

Jenkins. Just the forward Essendon are looking for. Oh, hang on...

What just happened?

Did I just hear a goal review wasn't possible because they don't have the siren? Really?

Jenkins goal was BEFORE the siren wasn’t it?

3/4 time Ade with a well deserved 14 point lead. 

Kept Pies and Cloke to 1 goal in the third quarter.

An absorbing contest. Dangerfield BOG even with McCaffer's 

hard tag. Jenkins has 4 goals. 

Wow.

What just happened?

Did I just hear a goal review wasn't possible because they don't have the siren? Really?

hahahaha yep. That'll be the biggest issue this week now, esp if Cwood get done hahah

Except for the stopping part

Do we want the Pies or Crows to win? Whats better for the Bombers?

Do we want the Pies or Crows to win? Whats better for the Bombers?

I don't think it matters really.  We just have to keep winning.  Ladder will take care of itself.

I don’t want the crows to win :frowning:

The crowd, wow. Would love to be in attendance

If we got 50,000 screaming their ■■■■ off against interstate teams it would make a difference. I miss the old foot stamping days…