Round 9

FRANKLIN!

Just saw the Jonas hit. Wow that was bad. Could have killed him with an elbow to the back of the head.

No where near as dangerous as the Illustrious and Courage ■■■■ Hodgey on Wingard.

Just saw the Jonas hit. Wow that was bad. Could have killed him with an elbow to the back of the head.

No where near as dangerous as the Illustrious and Courage ■■■■ Hodgey on Wingard.

I thought it was an earthquake, but no, just Fark Carlton falling back to earth hehehe

AFL.com got Freo v Rich at 17:40, think they mean 19:40.

They show it as local time not AEST.

Doh its been a long day . I just started watching game and thought of this post.

That free goal to Bitchmond for a deliberate point is a dead set disgrace. The umpire should be sacked and never allowed to umpire a senior game again. Just insane.

That “umpire” was Razor Ray, no way they will say he is wrong, he is their love child

Lol freo are getting shafted by the umps.

can freo just get ■■■■■■■ done fortanking? this is a ■■■■■■■ joke.

Hope they get done. We finish second last and still get pick 1.

For those maligning Basil be aware the relatively important Kerry Stokes adjudged him to be the 7 network's most valuable asset. Not going anywhere.
Screw him, too.

Yep. Clearly Ross’ plan to have a cyclone blow towards the Richmond end all quarter #mastercoach

Yep. Clearly Ross’ plan to have a cyclone blow towards the Richmond end all quarter #mastercoach

0 and 8 for the minor premiers is a ■■■■■■■ joke.

But what did Conca get for chasing after someone as they were leaving the field and delivering one of these to the head? 2 weeks?

How Conca didn’t get 10+ for that still astounds me.

Or a criminal charge. imagine if current affair got their hands on footage of some guy sprinting 20metres and punching someone else in the back of the head?

But what did Conca get for chasing after someone as they were leaving the field and delivering one of these to the head? 2 weeks?

How Conca didn’t get 10+ for that still astounds me.

Jong will get a long time for that

Nothing in it.

Lol

0 and 8 for the minor premiers is a ■■■■■■■ joke.

You do realise that the other team has some say in whether you win or lose?

Jong will get a long time for that

Nothing in it.

Those people would be silly.