Round 9

pretty crude hit, but wasn’t the worst we’ve seen lately.

Port lost…at home…and everyone booed…a great finish to the afternoon! FPort

Carnt team versus another carnt team

AFL.com got Freo v Rich at 17:40, think they mean 19:40.

They show it as local time not AEST.

AFL.com got Freo v Rich at 17:40, think they mean 19:40.

For those maligning Basil be aware the relatively important Kerry Stokes adjudged him to be the 7 network’s most valuable asset. Not going anywhere.

Not saying they should change the rules or anything, but gee it sucks that Jonas gets to play the rest of the game after a hit like that while Gaff sits it out.

In the millisecond after the medical report stated Gaff was up and about Roo is blathering about how it’s good for Jonas. Nice perspective mate.

At least when Freo finishes dead last the afl can’t give a priority pick to Brisbane.

Hope they get done. We finish second last and still get pick 1.

You know it will be the opposite where they will give Freo a priority pick.

Basil is a flog. Deadset needs a good slapping.
Only redeeming feature is that he once played for the Cardies. Career was ended by a J Ironmonger pummeling which resulted in broken ribs and a collapsed lung. Was the only time I've ever endorsed the on-field action of an east Perth player.

Jonas from Port is gone for a very long time. Elbow to the back of the head of Gaff and knocked him out cold.

Hope they get done. We finish second last and still get pick 1.

You know it will be the opposite where they will give Freo a priority pick.

nah, they were on the top last year, the AFL is all about optics and that would get slammed by every single club and media outlet.

Id have fasolo at essendon. He's that medium, good overhead type forward we need.

Agreed but he’s a ■■■■ and I think has (big) issues

He has a big what?

Shows you can beat anyone if you have a dip.

Man I want a win tmrw.

And have a gun midfield.

Shows you can beat anyone if you have a dip.

Man I want a win tmrw.

http://i.imgur.com/KMR2Evo.png

Racist or drugist?

Fk I hate Collingwood, seriously just fk off to the bottom of the ladder you grubs.

http://i.imgur.com/KMR2Evo.png

■■■■■■ hell Geelong.