Round seven

Wow Saint Nick just got knocked out. That was a nasty nasty nasty collision.

Sounds rotten.

I support Rocky’s Renegade round 7 thread.

Wow Saint Nick just got knocked out. That was a nasty nasty nasty collision.
Off to hospital
Crows looking the goods.
Saints lost 2 before the first bounce and have lost 2 players in the first quarter. Home town umpiring has gifted them a few goals also

Is it just me or is this round being over umpired and umpired extremely poorly?

Is it just me or is this round being over umpired and umpired extremely poorly?
Has been terrible. Atleast 6 ducks paid as high today but numerous throws allowed

Where is our version of Eddie…worth every cent Adelaide are paying him

I just watched the Riewoldt incident. I may be mistaken, but it looks very much like when Brodie Smith notices Riewoldt coming, he drops at the knees - could be just to change direction, could be to draw high contact. Regardless of which it is, here’s my point: What Lindsay Thomas is doing to win free kicks is going to get himself or somebody else seriously hurt one day.

MERGED.

Where is our version of Eddie...worth every cent Adelaide are paying him
Until finals come around His knock has always been his pathetic finals efforts where he goes missing
Where is our version of Eddie...worth every cent Adelaide are paying him
Until finals come around His knock has always been his pathetic finals efforts where he goes missing

True…I think he will be better this year

to not be undone , the umpires have handed crows a couple of goals due to ducking

terrible umpiring

I support Rocky's Renegade round 7 thread.

YOU BACKED THE RIGHT HORSE.

What a pathetic team Melbourne are.

Theyll beat us.

HOSKIN-ELLIOT

BRING HIM IN

Carlton are disgustingly bad

Fantastic round of umpiring continues with Carlton receiving a free kick after being hit high by his own man.

I thought Roos was the saviour that would turn Melbourne around? That’s what the media told me.

How long before they sack Malthouse?