Dogs vs. Saints
GWS vs. Hawks
Suns vs Crows
Dees vs. Swans
vs. Lions
Port vs. WCE

Looking forward to the blockbuster scum vs lions game

So many toothless people in the city tonight

Pies vs Cats Roos vs Tigers Dogs vs. Saints GWS vs. Hawks Suns vs Crows Dees vs. Swans vs. Lions Port vs. WCE

Fark ‘em all.

Oh yeah, and fark Carlton too.

That one was a bugger to tip.

That one was a bugger to tip.

THE WIETERING CUP

Pies done.

It’s a slaughter

Why couldn’t Collingswood play this ■■■■■ against us?

Why the fark can’t Geelong just fark off to the lower reaches of the ladder…I am sick of predicting their demise and not being right

Think it was a tad obvious Collingwood had been over performing against ■■■■■ opposition.

Think it was a tad obvious Collingwood had been over performing against ■■■■■ opposition.
This We were poor against them but their other wins have been against rubbish sides. They were touched up by the Crows and that is a more accurate reflection of where they are at
Why couldn't Collingswood play this ■■■■■ against us?

Because they’re a bad team, silly.

So pleased to see Geelong popping the Pies bubble. Clearly over inflated in the general public given their opponents thus far.

Collingwood will still win.
Are you sure about that?

Very enjoyable.

Tipping this week stuffed already sigh

All the set shots the Pies have missed tonight are all the ones they kicked against us - barely missed.

Pies showing nowhere near the intensity they showed on ANZAC Day.

Pies are terrible.
The brisbane opening game was the worst game of football for years .how they beat us is one of lifes mysteries.
I dont rate them i dont even like them.

I listened to about an hour of pre-game hype about how ‘this is bucks team’ and ‘they’re playing for bucks’ and ‘what bucks has done with this team is remarkable’ and then turned it on at the end of the first quarter and Bucks, you’ve got work to do.