Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

Hope Carlton win don’t want us to be Carltons first win,

HA this was always going to get quoted!! :wink:

3 Likes

Ok Carlton you can ■■■■ Off now

Hope this ■■■■ is hit by a bus

I think it would be better for all concerned if they go winless for the whole year

1 Like

eagles seeing if they can give gws’ 9.19 a shake

They’re well and truly on track

Why are they starting a game at 8.15! Doesn’t anyone at afl house go to bed early?

What n utterly crap game

I can’t wait for the predictable calls from the media that Carlton tightened their defence this week.

But last week North had 26 scoring shots against them (kicked 18-8). This week it’s 21 before 3 qtr time (6-15), so (without having watched any of the game) it seems more good luck than good management.

9.16! crikey, what’s going on with goal kicking this year?

This round

Sydney 10.15
Giants 9.19
Eagles 9.16 (so far)

The other teams were not much better as well.

The Eagles have come good. They had 5.15 at one stage

4 Likes

Lol thought you were all talk. One important question - where’s the farking sauce!

Because its not anzac day, I don’t feel it’s disrespectful to not stand before this game. Nothing against the ANZACs, 100% against the AFL making it a farking marketing tool

2 Likes

Way to butcher the anthem.

■■■■. This commentary line up is bad. ■■■■■■■ Brayshaw. Nearly as bad as Port Adelaide. ■■■■ I hate them.

Worst rendition of the national anthem I’ve ever heard. Dumb mutt, don’t put farking licks in your vocals, this is not farking X Factor. Also, if this is Anzac Day mk 4 where is the NZ anthem?

I dunno, I’m not patriotic, it strikes me as a cheap half arsed showing of respect, just riles me.

2 Likes

If its not sweet and sour, he’s getting muted.

2 Likes