Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

Sellwood should get done for that. ■■■■■■■ ■■■■

Absolute ■■■■ move.

yep but I think they just fine for that now

Blicavs is tall and athletic

2 Likes

:thinking:

Wow that was crap defending by Port then.

Menzel doing all the Stevie J things tonight

Watts
Thomas
Barry
Rockliff
McKenzie
Motlop

That’s quite the collection of garbage that Port managed to add to their list this year

5 Likes

None of powers recruits firing. Ryder and wines out.

they beat freo and the lions (just) at home - big deal. One good win against Sydney who played west coast in Perth the week before on a Sunday… They still have a soft underbelly for mine.

but but they did REALLY well in the trading/fa period

SR: Tonight’s graphics on Fox don’t match WB’s jumper. Programming error to common sense that the white background team names don’t work?

Crazy Kenny

2 Likes

Ollie is playing and is out on the field atm

Crazy Vossy is coaching there, must be in his ear.

1 Like

Watts just stands and waits for the ball, every time. Doesn’t attack it at all. So easy to pick off.

My guess is programming error. Pretty much everything about those graphics are bad, can’t imagine they decided that one thing should be fixed. I reckon the horizontal lines for three colour teams are just terrible.

The odd thing is that the graphics they use to show the score in the other game is just a clean black and white that works perfectly well.

So the Cats picked this Kelly bloke up with the pick they got from Port for Motlop?
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

6 Likes

Freo smashing the Doggies. Doggies definitely showed up lacking intensity.

Hate that teams usually find drive and intensity when playing us.

More or less. And they got Motlop with the pick we gave them for Prismall. It always comes back to Essendon.

1 Like

Dockers / Dogs has it all. Team that beat us is getting hammered, good, screw them. Team that beat us is winning, good, they must be a good team then.

5 Likes